No kits left anywhere thanks to covid 19?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dazlerisepic

Reaction score
Hi Guys,
I have finally talked my Mrs into letting me brew for her and she chose Simply Ginger beer as I love the simply stout, however after reading a few reviews on a post on here the coopers was recommended as having a better taste of ginger, yet I can't seem to find any of these kits, it seems the world and his wife has started brewing lately which must be related to the pandemic. In my long drawn out way I guess i'm asking does anyone know where I can get one of these without paying nearly £20 with postage?

Hi Guys,
I have finally talked my Mrs into letting me brew for her and she chose Simply Ginger beer as I love the simply stout, however after reading a few reviews on a post on here the coopers was recommended as having a better taste of ginger, yet I can't seem to find any of these kits, it seems the world and his wife has started brewing lately which must be related to the pandemic. In my long drawn out way I guess i'm asking does anyone know where I can get one of these without paying nearly £20 with postage?
Check out Ritchies Simply Ginger Beer kits, just saw some in stock on Amazon. Can’t comment on the quality though.

Check out Brew2Bottle...
I’m a big fan of B2Bathumb..

This company is excellent lol. Their delivery is like 3 quid and they have everything. Can’t believe I haven’t tried these guys before.

Brew2bottle my go to supplier.
Although I do have a few spare kits, I decided to trial a gallon of turbo cider just in case of the Zombie apocalypse or more likely me ending up in prison.

Plenty of kits available from Wilko online for UK shoppers if you don't have a local shop. I was quoted deliver 13-14 April but received it about 5 days after ordering. Looking forward to our local Boyes reopening - they always have a good variety of Coopers kits in at a good price.

Plastic bucket with a lid, airlock, long spoon, pot, hydrometer, stopper for the airlock, capper, caps, bottles.

This should get you going. You need head space in the bucket. To do twenty liters you're going to need a twenty five liter bucket minimum. You can split a batch between two smaller buckets. You can make smaller batches too.

Look at the kits online. Most all items can be substituted easily. Probably a lot easier to find these items separately than find a kit.

Brew2bottle my go to supplier.
Although I do have a few spare kits, I decided to trial a gallon of turbo cider just in case of the Zombie apocalypse or more likely me ending up in prison.
Did it keep the Z’s away?

Back