Pallets for garden furniture

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LOL, not far off!! lol

I just went and asked, but it's how you ask that gets you results!!

Good luck though matey there, sounds a sweet little deal for you!

Finally got some pictures done as you can see I have 4 smaller well made pallets and 2 bigger not so well made ones. I also have a few other **** pallets around and about that I can take to bits and use what ever is half decent from them.

janebasy.jpg
zahu2upa.jpg

Since the pallet wood is good enough and your shed is empty, why not build a workstation and a brew-station? Get some leccy in, a kettle, a comfy chair and you're all set! Job's a good 'un! :thumb: :cheers:

Shed has literally been put up in the last few days, the plan is to make a brew shed of some sort.

Pallets will make my garden furniture as I have a decent bit of kitchen worktop that will make a worktop in the shed.

I have a second hand fridge ready to collect as soon as I have the time too

Don't forget to check the coding on the pallets as some contain pretty nasty stuff as part of the treatment process.

Here is a link for you Pallet Codes

I've used pallets for various projects, currently collecting pallet wood to reuse as recycled timber flooring in the bar area of the mancave.

come and join Moley and the gang!

Why don't you come and join the old faces over at 'the brewing forum'? without any advertising!!, you need to pay no money just google.... Craftbrewing and it will be the top link 'craft brewing association', on their page go halfway down there will be a link for the forum click this and enjoy old informative friends

Latest posts

Back