People with a Brewzilla 3.1.1

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheOsprey

Brewing Bad
Reaction score
Hi, I've just received my Brewzilla and I'm putting it together for the first time.

I'm not overwhelmed by the build quality, but then I knew I wouldn't be. However, I don't seem to be able to put the false bottom in properly. It sits on the tap, meaning that the base then pivots. I've asked in the Facebook group and no one so far seems to have that problem. The feet aren't squashed, and if I put a foot under the tap, the other two balance, but I can't imagine this will work long before warping.

Basically, I just need to know whether it's something I'm going to need to return or whether it's par for the course.

Hi, I've just received my Brewzilla and I'm putting it together for the first time.

I'm not overwhelmed by the build quality, but then I knew I wouldn't be. However, I don't seem to be able to put the false bottom in properly. It sits on the tap, meaning that the base then pivots. I've asked in the Facebook group and no one so far seems to have that problem. The feet aren't squashed, and if I put a foot under the tap, the other two balance, but I can't imagine this will work long before warping.

Basically, I just need to know whether it's something I'm going to need to return or whether it's par for the course.
Design fault, they are all the same, don't know why they didn't fix it at the start.

Design fault, they are all the same, don't know why they didn't fix it at the start.

Thanks.

The Facebook group has been a real eye opener! Some have this problem, some don't, but have a different problem... No one's experience seems to be flawless.

Par for the course, I guess.

Thanks.

The Facebook group has been a real eye opener! Some have this problem, some don't, but have a different problem... No one's experience seems to be flawless.

Par for the course, I guess.
Wait till you see the 3 footed MaltZilla that's a hoot.

Latest posts

Back