Pet bottles-an issue with capping.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fermentall

Landlord.
Reaction score
Hi All,I purchased pet bottles & when i tried capping them with a "bench capper"the bottles just crushed.I spoke to the vendor & he said that a hand capper is reqd to cap said bottles,i pointed out that it didn't state this on his description & he agreed to refund monies paid & keep the bottles.Just thought i'd let any prospective purchasers now in advance that use bench cappers to be aware of this :thumb:
Cheers Ken

Hi BM,yep u got it right,when i spoke to them about the issue i mentioned that the site needed updating to save this happening again,checked it a few hours later & it had been ammended.Being totally honest they dealt with the issue swiftly & reimbursed monies with something extra as compo which was completely to my satisfaction so all in all hats off to them for their professional attitude & approach to the customer relations side of things.All in all i will use them again as their service was prompt delivery,reasonable p&p & good after sales care. :cheers: ken.

Latest posts

Back