Philip Schofield leaving This Morning

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
There was a lot of stuff on twitter. Daughter was reading it out out last night. Holly appears to be distancing herself
Ah, but what stuff on Twitter? Google his brother and you find that PS disowned him for being a perv, which is reasonable enough, I disowned my brother just for being a ****. But what’s causing the rift between him and her? I’ve googled it and can’t find anything precise.

Ah, but what stuff on Twitter? Google his brother and you find that PS disowned him for being a perv, which is reasonable enough, I disowned my brother just for being a ****. But what’s causing the rift between him and her? I’ve googled it and can’t find anything precise.
I think the general jist is that she is not happy with the inappropriate relationship with the teenage boy that got a job on this morning and has been spotted out for dinner etc with Philip.
Some of the quests have spoken out about it recently as well including Joan Collins.

There was a chap working with us for years exposed as a peado....he's got no friends there now..or a job. Ironically it was the local skanks who burgled his house who took his laptop to the police station and said it needed dealing with...

There you go i have deleted it, along with my account

I have deleted the quote of the original post.

I do hope you dont go Rod it wasn't your finest post but its one bad one in 7, 429, we haven't had a single complaints about the post so as far as i am concerned no action to take.

@Rodcx500z

Allegations of him grooming a teenage boy from what I have read
hqdefault.jpg

😁

I have deleted the quote of the original post.

I do hope you dont go Rod it wasn't your finest post but its one bad one in 7, 429, we haven't had a single complaints about the post so as far as i am concerned no action to take.

@Rodcx500z

People are entitled to think anything. I'd personally rather if people held certain views they'd have courage of their convictions to defend them.

https://www.thedailymash.co.uk/news...-this-morning-because-its-****-20230522235464

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back