Photo bucket help

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

simonkidder

Regular.
Reaction score
I hope this is the right place to post this. I've been wanting to post some photos but I usually use my work IPad which has all sorts of restrictions on it :evil: but I've got an iPhone and I'm just in the process of downloading the photo bucket app. I'm wondering if I can post photos on topics using Bly my iPhone.

You'll just have to upload and use the image codes given to you. I think the photobucket app should just have a "copy to clipboard" - just choose the one for forums and that'll do it. I usually find it easier to post from computer.

I use an app called tapatalk for the iPhone which works with this forum really well. Its so easy to post and upload images from.

Have a look :-)

Well this is officially my first post off the tapatalk app. Thankyou for the help!! Is there a way of looking at what other people have written while your typing.

I don't believe there is. If you want to reply to a specific post though if you press on that post in the thread it'll give you the option to quote it in your reply

simonkidder said:
Well this is officially my first post off the tapatalk app. Thankyou for the help!! Is there a way of looking at what other people have written while your typing.

Just like that :-)

Latest posts

Back