Pressure Barrel Question?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Made my spanner using a jigsaw on a template cut into a piece of plywood. More of a hole in a circular piece of wood than a spanner.
I just grip the barrel between my legs!!

Hi, any update on the keg? Despite having cornies, for some reason i am just tempted to get king keg as well. It is beyond me why would I want this... lots of issues etc. But whenever I hear someone gets them to behave I am like .... I need this keg 😀

Hi, any update on the keg? Despite having cornies, for some reason i am just tempted to get king keg as well. It is beyond me why would I want this... lots of issues etc. But whenever I hear someone gets them to behave I am like .... I need this keg 😀
The last brew in a pressure barrel with a new Ballihoo lid and C02 injector has behaved much better, problem solved hopefully. So I've got two pressure barrels, 4 Oxebar Monolayer 8L Kegs & Tapping Heads and quite a lot of bottles, so I'll be using a mix from now on, dependent on what I'm brewing (Ales barrels, Lagers in the Kegs......etc.)

By the way, the Monolayer kegs seem to work well, but you really need a tapping head for each of them, which make them not as cheap an option as first seems. However, I contacted Kegland in Australia and asked if they could provide them direct, they directed me via email to their Chinese distributor who let me buy them at a much better price than as advertised on AliExpress - they also expedited despatch and delivery, I had them in a week.

The last brew in a pressure barrel with a new Ballihoo lid and C02 injector has behaved much better, problem solved hopefully. So I've got two pressure barrels, 4 Oxebar Monolayer 8L Kegs & Tapping Heads and quite a lot of bottles, so I'll be using a mix from now on, dependent on what I'm brewing (Ales barrels, Lagers in the Kegs......etc.)

By the way, the Monolayer kegs seem to work well, but you really need a tapping head for each of them, which make them not as cheap an option as first seems. However, I contacted Kegland in Australia and asked if they could provide them direct, they directed me via email to their Chinese distributor who let me buy them at a much better price than as advertised on AliExpress - they also expedited despatch and delivery, I had them in a week.
Hi can you supply the contact email address from Kegland, thanks Tim

Hi can you supply the Chinese agents email, cheers Tim

Latest posts

Back