Pressure barrel lid

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi
Just finished my first brew in my pressure barrel, I now want to start a new one, I cannot get the lid off, I have released all the pressure (prv removed)
But still not joy, anyone else had this issue and if so how did you overcome it?

Attachments

• IMG_6581.jpeg
    IMG_6581.jpeg
    42.5 KB · Views: 5
Hi
Just finished my first brew in my pressure barrel, I now want to start a new one, I cannot get the lid off, I have released all the pressure (prv removed)
But still not joy, anyone else had this issue and if so how did you overcome it?
Hi
just a heads up, I managed to get it off by using a hairdryer for a minute or to, enough for it to move with a lid spanner 👍

If you get a long screwdriver between the posts, go careful but you should be able to get enough purchase to loosen it.

Back