Rainbow bridge

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_1096.JPG
Bob says sleep well, friend.

Our family has had to make those difficult decisions in the past. They are very difficult, yet a peaceful release is always better.

Thoughts and prayers for you, Tess, as your house adjusts to Wooster's physical absence.

Sorry to hear this Tess we have a 20 year old farm cat we got as a kitten, she became a house cat when we got her home she has never been further than the yard, sleeps all day and night and we are dreading the day she finally leaves us.

Tess you did him proud, I am sure. Sweeney will always have a piece of your heart. All our previous furry friends do, but in a heart beat they would want you to pass that love on to another of their kin. Be sad, shed a tear and love again. I will raise a glass tonight to Sweeney. Xxx

That's our last furry gone now. Not sure what to do next. I'd like another dog but the hubby says we won't be able to go out. I'll deffo get round him though 😊
I would second your husband on that. A new dog in the house is like having a newborn baby and is a big shock after having an older dog for years. It’s a big decision though and the void has to be filled. So no doubt yous will get a dog despite his reservations lol.
The loss of a pet it massive and I feel for yous.

I would second your husband on that. A new dog in the house is like having a newborn baby and is a big shock after having an older dog for years. It’s a big decision though and the void has to be filled. So no doubt yous will get a dog despite his reservations lol.
The loss of a pet it massive and I feel for yous.

Thanks John. A lot to consider yet as I want to be able to have enough time to care for it properly. Not bothered about the puppy chores and training as I'm a dog expert lol. I once started a degree in canine behaviour and training but didn't finish it unfortunately.

Thanks John. A lot to consider yet as I want to be able to have enough time to care for it properly. Not bothered about the puppy chores and training as I'm a dog expert lol. I once started a degree in canine behaviour and training but didn't finish it unfortunately.
The training etc for me wasn’t the issue it’s the fact someone always had to be there to look after it. Before we just went out for food etc then we had a pup and arrangements had to be made for someone to be there to keep an eye. Worth it in the end but something to consider

The training etc for me wasn’t the issue it’s the fact someone always had to be there to look after it. Before we just went out for food etc then we had a pup and arrangements had to be made for someone to be there to keep an eye. Worth it in the end but something to consider

Yes I agree. It's not really practical getting one until my son comes home from the USA as there's nobody else to watch it when we want to go out.

Yes I agree. It's not really practical getting one until my son comes home from the USA as there's nobody else to watch it when we want to go out.
We had a full house (4 daughters) got a pup,sorry worse than that got a beagle pup that we believe has ADHD and they all moved out. Now I pay £160 a month for her to go to doggy daycare because we work and I can’t leave her at home alone. If I had known would I have got another dog 🧐

Latest posts

Back