Rugby World Cup 2023

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is a problem with the game in general though. The card was decided by the bunker,l.

The protocol whether we like it or not has been in place now. I think 9 times out of 10 that's a red.

Sigh. I'd hoped the final would be card free but not the case, it ruins the spectacle somewhat.

Congratulations South Africa, well deserved but I'm immensely proud of the ABs for being so close with a man down for so long. They'll be disappointed but can hold their heads high...

Ah bad lucky sifty huge credit for the fight back given you lost the skipper 20 mins in. You had some chances to nick it with some tough kicks. SA seemed to stop playing the second half.

Last night Argentina scored a try of what we a blatent fwd pass but the tmo was unable to overturn it because it was rightly so more than two phases back, so how can they go back as far as the lineout to pull Smith's try? I mean they got lucky with the one that followed it up but still 🤷‍♂️

Sigh. I'd hoped the final would be card free but not the case, it ruins the spectacle somewhat.

Congratulations South Africa, well deserved but I'm immensely proud of the ABs for being so close with a man down for so long. They'll be disappointed but can hold their heads high...
I know what you mean, but I hate the game not the official for that.

Game's got some issues with cards and too many grey area's.

Reffing is a nightmare tbh

Poor game which won't do much to attract new fans to the sport.
Poor officiating on the pitch but Barnes wasn't helped out much by the TMO team. The whole competition has been marred by inconsistent decisions.
At least the All Blacks did what World Rugby were too cowardly to do - made sure that Mbonambi didn't play in the final.

Back