Sainsbury red grape juice

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Boatbrewer

Regular.
Reaction score
Just a mention that Sainsbury have started selling their own brand Red Grape Juice from concentrate. £1 for a litre carton or 3 for £2.50 - 83p/litre

I struggle to find RGJ sometimes so I thought this was a good deal.

Nice one, we seem to be finding it increasingly difficult to find both red and white grape juice at the moment, maybe like me more people are making their own wine instead of buying it so demand has increased.

I've never had a problem getting red grape juice in our local supermarkets ............ until last week. Can't get it for love nor money now! Tescos have restocked the shelves with other juices with no space at all for RGJ. Don't know if that is a permanant thing or if they are just making use of the space while they have none. Hope it is the latter!
I shall toddle off down to Sainsburys tomorrow and if they have any, I shall buy a trolley full at that price! Thanks for the tip OP. :thumb:

We do our monthly shop at Tesco and this is the first time they had no Red or White grape juice.

Aldi have always been a reliable sourse of both red and white for me.

I sent an email to Tesco yesterday asking why they have no stock or either red or white in many stores, the reply said they have had a few calls and emails about this, they have now sent an email to the buying teams pointing out there is a problem with red and white grape juice in some stores.

Latest posts

Back