Santa's List

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maybe someone can offer Bigcol49 the Greg Hughes book as a swap for the STC1000.

That seems a good idea for a new part of this forum...BrewSwap

Hi!
We're doing the decks and dinner etc. We'll be going out to the club and getting merry. We're simply not getting into the presents scene as finances are tightish.

I said I'd have the starter kit I ordered in November for Christmas and I'll get the full benefit of that when my Wherry is ready for the holidays.

I'll squeeze a beer kit out of her though as I'm already desperate to get my second brew underway. Torn between St Peter's Golden Ale, St Peter's Ruby Red, Festival Golden Stag or Festival Razorback IPA. Will do them all in time, but need to decide what I want to drink in the Spring!

We were discussing Christmas presents last night and I "subtly" dropped into conversation that I need a new brew pot. We recently moved house and now have an induction hob and my old pot doesn't work with it, I do stove top BIAB. We are also blessed with outdoor electric sockets in our new place so the idea of the house not smelling after a brew day (that's what my wife hates about me brewing) combined with the fact that A LOT of the still unpacked boxes are brewing stuff (and there's no way to get rid of boxes of grain other than, y'know, brewing!) has got me the approval for an electric boiler as my Christmas present.

On my wish list is Greg Hughes book, a number of kits and a bottling bucket so I don't have to use one of my PBs.

I said I'd have the starter kit I ordered in November for Christmas and I'll get the full benefit of that when my Wherry is ready for the holidays.

I'll squeeze a beer kit out of her though as I'm already desperate to get my second brew underway. Torn between St Peter's Golden Ale, St Peter's Ruby Red, Festival Golden Stag or Festival Razorback IPA. Will do them all in time, but need to decide what I want to drink in the Spring!

Do the Razorback, it's a cracking beer. Then you can do the Stag for spring.

Cheers

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Do the Razorback, it's a cracking beer. Then do the Stag for spring.

Cheers

Ghost, you need to do the Razorback first, it's a cracking beer. You can then do the Stag for spring.

Hi!
We're doing the decks and dinner etc. We'll be going out to the club and getting merry. We're simply not getting into the presents scene as finances are tightish.

To be honest you also get to an age when buying your spouse a present is kind of pointless. If they wanted something and you had the money they would have bought it for themselves. And vice versa of course.

To be honest you also get to an age when buying your spouse a present is kind of pointless. If they wanted something and you had the money they would have bought it for themselves. And vice versa of course.

Hi!
Yes - although she was delighted with the electric drill she got two years ago, and my cosmetics set was to die for. :lol:

Latest posts

Back