Show us your stash then....

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As promised...

P1020176.JPG

P1020177.JPG

P1020178.JPG

P1020179.JPG

P1020180.JPG

Variously with kits Brewferm Dubbel, Tripel, Kriek, Framboos, Grand Cru and Christmas Ale. Also 1 bottle of wherry left, 2 bottles of Stoutavado, 4 Hop Spuddy Hop, 5 Rhys Hops It, a couple of Great Eastern Ale, 20 West Country Cider (quite bland for a cider so I am trying to keep it to mature a bit - good for cooking pork though) and then my AG brews Tripel Spuduliet (also in the Keg in the fridge), Spudipur IPA, Spudbok SmokeR, Spudz Dark Ruby Mild, Spudz Single, Darklord Spud (in the king keg), Spudster Stout (in the corny keg in the garage)...

darthballs said:
As promised...

P1020176.JPG

P1020177.JPG

P1020178.JPG

P1020179.JPG

P1020180.JPG

Variously with kits Brewferm Dubbel, Tripel, Kriek, Framboos, Grand Cru and Christmas Ale. Also 1 bottle of wherry left, 2 bottles of Stoutavado, 4 Hop Spuddy Hop, 5 Rhys Hops It, a couple of Great Eastern Ale, 20 West Country Cider (quite bland for a cider so I am trying to keep it to mature a bit - good for cooking pork though) and then my AG brews Tripel Spuduliet (also in the Keg in the fridge), Spudipur IPA, Spudbok SmokeR, Spudz Dark Ruby Mild, Spudz Single, Darklord Spud (in the king keg), Spudster Stout (in the corny keg in the garage)...

Love that you have Kriek Max and Karmaleit.
You have a similar interest to me

This thread is excellent - so many good brewers here!

I don't have a picture of my stash since most of it is put away and it will take a lot of work to pull it all out (I don't have a garage or a shed sadly), but here's a selection of my current beers:

IMAG0830_zps3f9beb9f.jpg

Yes those label look top notch Paul. :thumb: I sometimes don't take the commercial lables off untill they fall off. :oops:
Mind you beer still tastes the same. :lol: :D No scratching and soaking and W.D.40 for me, :lol: Did I dream that method. :?

S

Springer said:
Yes those label look top notch Paul. :thumb: I sometimes don't take the commercial lables off untill they fall off. :oops:
Thanks. All of my beers are named after locations or items in the game Fallout 3! :thumb:

I'm actually amassing a bit of a stash :D

Fermenting fridge with Coopers stout bottled and my Coopers Ginger Beer sitting at a steady 20.
2013-02-19%2019.55.50.jpg

Drinking fridge with Mixed Berry Cider, the last of my Bud lime MK2 and the last of my Coopers European Lager
2013-02-19%2019.56.14.jpg

Drinking/chilling fridge with Raspberry TC, Mixed Berry Cider, various juice wines and my Simple Lager Lagering
2013-02-19%2019.56.34.jpg

My Keg of Straight up TC (currently supping a pint just now) and my newly started Um Bongo
2013-02-19%2019.57.08.jpg

Along with this I also have (in the loft)...

4 individual gallons of different juice wine variants maturing.
5 gallons of Kenridge Shiraz maturing.
10 bottles of Kenridge Cabernet/Shiraz on the wine rack.
6 bottles of Pinot Grigio juice wine on the rack.

Last but not least I've got a Coopers Mexican Cerveza kit to take the place of the Simple Lager once it's finished lagering (a couple of months).

Here comes the summer :D :drunk:

ScottM said:
I'm actually amassing a bit of a stash :D

Fermenting fridge with Coopers stout bottled and my Coopers Ginger Beer sitting at a steady 20.
2013-02-19%2019.55.50.jpg

Drinking fridge with Mixed Berry Cider, the last of my Bud lime MK2 and the last of my Coopers European Lager
2013-02-19%2019.56.14.jpg

Drinking/chilling fridge with Raspberry TC, Mixed Berry Cider, various juice wines and my Simple Lager Lagering
2013-02-19%2019.56.34.jpg

My Keg of Straight up TC (currently supping a pint just now) and my newly started Um Bongo
2013-02-19%2019.57.08.jpg

Along with this I also have (in the loft)...

4 individual gallons of different juice wine variants maturing.
5 gallons of Kenridge Shiraz maturing.
10 bottles of Kenridge Cabernet/Shiraz on the wine rack.
6 bottles of Pinot Grigio juice wine on the rack.

Last but not least I've got a Coopers Mexican Cerveza kit to take the place of the Simple Lager once it's finished lagering (a couple of months).

Here comes the summer :D :drunk:
Party at your house? I'm house trained mind lol

alawlor66430 said:
Party at your house? I'm house trained mind lol

It's always a party at my house :D

Funnily enough we did have a party 2 weeks ago and my stash took a bit of a dunt, wouldn't really know it though. Having said that the drink that got done in freed up enough bottles to bottle the stout, so I guess it's filled the gap in nicely :D

The barrel of cider is going to make ALL the difference. I'm not going to bother bottling another cider, my idea with the keg/sodastream is working an absolute treat :)

Cool thread ill need to get some pics taken later and post them, i currently have about 10 bottles left of youngs brewbuddy lager, about 30 bottles of Coopers mexican Cerveza which was slightly out of date and made with just brewing sugar rather than enhancer that i usuall use, and its not going down too nice too be honest, in one corny keg i have a coopers pilsner and in the other i have a coopers premium draught , in fermenter i have a on the rocks mixed berry and in demijohn i have a blackcurrant cider on the go. And i have a coopers premium lager with tin of light malt extract i plan to brew along with Simply lager , simply brown ale and simply pale ale all with the free enhancer offer at home brew online. Once i have finished with all these kits im going to jump into trying BIAB

Very much a work in progress as I wait till stuff can be bottled.
Almost finished tidying my cellar up, downside is, my stash seems to have vanished whilst I sorted it out....

20130323_173113.jpg

Luckily I have a 30bottle Cellar 7 Merlot, a festival golden, another Geordie to brew, as well as waiting on the Parsnip Sherry to be cellar bound, with the coffee and elderflower.

And got Santa kit waiting for July time

Just making sure I have the space ready (As well as room for 2 more kegs :D )

1 x case of Apollo Pale Ale, 3 x cases of dark wheat (Slam Dunkel), 2 x cases of Golden Ale and 3 x cases of recently bottled Mark Hunt's ESB. I live in the top flat of an "1 up/1 down" and the stairs from outside to upstairs are a pretty good cellar temperature!

IMAG0308_zps0ce1196c.jpg

3 x cases of Sexy Irish Ail (not too happy with this one so giving it a month or 2 longer to condition to see if it improves)

IMAG0309_zps580f9cf6.jpg

23l of Alcoholic ginger beer I brewed today

IMAG0304_zps2479ef26.jpg

Not homebrew but an important stash

IMAG0310_zpsf6947f86.jpg

Stash on shelves has nearly reached its maximum....
and a further 80 bottles in heating cabinet...

Time for some Cornies...lol.

and a party I think

Well chaps here is my modest stash built up since March, I have managed the urge not to plunder while it conditions.
Bottles clockwise from top left
Wilko Golden ale
Brewferm Tarwebier
Wife's assorted tat
Empty Leffe crates
Brewferm Grand cru- double batch
Milestone Black Pearl Irish stout

The shelves are starting to strain and there are still 60 more pint bottles of TC to go on

The cornies are starting to look neglected, six lager to go on i think when the summer is over and the temp has dropped!!

Latest posts

Back