Show us your stash then....

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And here's the stout (now labeled) :thumb:

stoutmageddon001.jpg

Cononthebarber said:
Ok heres my stash at the minute:

stash24.8.12000.jpg

Various WOW's, fruit teas wines and two ales ("Brown Booze" and "Scotch ale") oh and a load of random brewing ingredients...

stash24.8.12001.jpg

Some bottles of stout...

stash24.8.12002.jpg

Some more stout and TC's and other bits and bobs...

I finally popped my "Show my stash" cherry :party:

HOORAH, and THRICE.......

Huzzar!!!

Niced one Conan :thumb:

Mines a No2 back and sides and gel on the top ;)

Oh and seeing as how I am the STASH POLICE........ :hmm: :hmm:

Since when did a crown capper become part of a stash :wha: :wha: :wha: :wha:

Sort yasel' out man :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:cheers:

Part of me stash.... all lined up in ranks of three... notice the fantastic labelling system

stash1.jpg

Now that I've managed to offset the brewing vs the drinking I've started gathering a little bit of a stash :D

IMG_1381.JPG

IMG_1383.JPG

Yellow caps - Coopers European
Gold Caps Brown Bottles - Bud Lime MK2
Gold Caps Clear Bottles - Hoegaarden
British Caps - Very Random TC
Rose Wine - Ribena Wine MK2
Other Wine - WOW

I also have 24 bottles of Ken Ridge Cabernet Shiraz in the loft along with 3 gallons of Pinot Grigio, 1 gallon of Randomberry Cider and 5 gallons of Raspberry Delight TC maturing.

Brewing at the mo - 1 gallon of Welchs wine and 1 gallon of Ribena Wine MK3. I'm hoping to get a couple more ciders on the go soon, starting with the OTR mixed berry kit.

Great thread, a lot of inspiration in here. My stash is a bit tame by comparison. It consists of 44 bottles of Coopers European Lager (bottled on the 2nd Oct) and 42 bottles of Coopers Australian Pale Ale (bottled 12 Oct).

Its all in cardboard boxes on top of my wardrobe so not much point in posting a picture.

Hopefully Christmas will be good this year :drink:

Great stashes ceejam, piddledribble and ScottM :thumb:

Updated pics of mine:

IMAG0413.jpg

IMAG0412.jpg

Top L to R;

Saaz hopped Canadian Blonde Lager, £10 Wilko Stout (brewed short - spot on!), Cascade hopped BBrew IPA, Muntons Gold Pilsner, St Peters Ruby Red

Middle L to R; Canadian Blonde, Beaverdale Chardonnay, California Connosieur Pinot Grigio, Cathedral Oaked Chard.

Bottom L to R; DemiJohn Beaverdale Shiraz, DemiJohn home made Berberis red. WOW rose, Beaverdale Semillon Chard,, Beaverdale Pino Grigio, homemade peach WOW, homemade original WOW.

;)

There's a hobby and a there's a way of life, for us It's now a way of life, a dozen bottles have been removed already for xmas presents and samplers to take around to friends. There's quite a few country wines that are now 1 yr old and good for drinking, It would of been a larger stash if this years crop was good but ended with no plums, no raspberries, no Apples so wines didn't get much of a look in this year.

Have just been given a 15 yr old apple wine to try.

rich27500 said:
Did a stock check of beers for xmas pressies, I may have gone a bit far...sorry about the grainy picture (ooh look what I did there!)

DSC_0257.jpg

OOOOH nice stash Rich :thumb:

You got a Christmas bottle for me then?

:lol: :lol:

Latest posts

Back