• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to The Homebrew Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Silicone Hose Exclusive offer (Out of Stock)

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mine arrived today Vossy, many thanks.

Starting to get a nice pile of equipment together now...

Alastair.

Thanks for the hose Vossy :thumb: only picked it up today as I hadn't been in for a few days, it's a bit of a satelite address ;)

picked up my hose today thanks vossy excellent product and service
Paul

thanks Vossy, arrived today!

looks mint, fits over 15mm no problem

darent cut it to size incase i ruin it!

Recieved my 4 mtr early in the week, thanks vossy, very pleased..also dont need barbs now as i am just going to push over the 15mm tube on my cfc...might just need to clip it on though to be sure.

just purchased yet another 5m yesterday afternoon. It arrived this morning. Amazing service! Cheers Vossy! This means I could even do my first brew TODAY. We'll see!

It's being used in this fancy contraption that I'll write about once it's been used at least once

BFpHLklCAAAUkcK.jpg

Thanks Vossy - used today - great product and service. Will get more when I need it. Thanks alot

Received today, thanks V! It looks excellent.

Can't wait to get brewing on Friday :)

Hi Vossy!

Is there any chance of being able to order 6 metres of your most excellent hose please?

In order to save you hassle and me postage costs please could I collect it from you at TST?

Let me know if its ok, how much, to who etc etc :D :thumb:

Cheers,

Stu

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back