Solomon Grundy Platinum Cabernet Sauvignon

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

emptybee

Reaction score
Hi all,

Finished a cantina cab sav and cantina pinot grigio and been very impressed with the result given the speed from kit to mouth (cab sav is all gone and started drinking the pinot last night).

I have also bought a beaverdale shiraz that I intend to bottle and age for at least 6 months and a cantina shiraz/merlot that I'm going to rack off tonight. The pinot and the shiraz/merlot should keep me in wine for the next few weeks. In the meantime want to try some other quick kits and have spotted the Solomon Grundy Platinum Cabernet Sauvignon and was wondering if anyone had tried this? Can't seem to find any reviews of it anywhere.

Thanks!

Bit of a late reply, mate but I did the BD Shiraz a while back and was very impressed. I didn't think it wasn't hugely similar to any Shiraz I'd ever bought from the shops but still a lovely thing in its own right.

Would be interesting to see how you rate your Beaverdale against the others you mention as I'll return to commercial kits sooner or later after spending a year just doing WOW variants and hippy juice and would happily buy that one again.

Cheers. Ian

:thumb:

Latest posts

Back