spine damage,mobility scooter

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
To quote michael jackson from bo selecta "check my bad self on my scootayyy!" Lol.
It's all a matter of perspective mate. I met my new gaffer today who's an ex biker. He gave up because his mate lost his legs in an accident on his bike. But it was his mate who decided to carry on and ride a sidecar outfit adalted for wheel chairs.
The strongest machines are often the ones with less parts ;)

Except sanity ofcourse....that's the heart of being.

Yeah they can do an operation, but when he listed the possible risks and statistics I decided its not worth it.
I was never much into playing football or bungee jumping anyway ha !

I've limited mobility in the house, legs work but with pain when they do. With my wheels now I can get around all over the place. We went and seen trains today which was awesome... In the wheelchair though but it was another surprise my wife had for me.

The future feels like it will be bright so I'm happy.

You have yourself a lovely weekend my friend. Thanks for your reply

Keep on rolling Irish, both you and Manx are beacons of hope . looking at what you can do rather than feeling sorry over what you can't, love the attitude it puts some of us to shame.

Do you still have any involvement in brewing other than lifting the occasional glass, maybe the missus can take orders and brew on your behalf, Ha!

Yeah they can do an operation, but when he listed the possible risks and statistics I decided its not worth it.
I was never much into playing football or bungee jumping anyway ha !

I've limited mobility in the house, legs work but with pain when they do. With my wheels now I can get around all over the place. We went and seen trains today which was awesome... In the wheelchair though but it was another surprise my wife had for me.

The future feels like it will be bright so I'm happy.

You have yourself a lovely weekend my friend. Thanks for your reply

M8 I wish the dosh I buy this one!
It's my brother in law! Has MS..
This is quick Vidio....but ours are ok pal...slow Like but does the job
Click on Vidio

Latest posts

Back