• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to The Homebrew Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

SS Brewtech - Cornies - More

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yikkerman

Reaction score
Selling some bits to make room.
1 - SS BrewTech Brew Bucket. It's the 7 gallon size (so perfect for 20 litre batches or so) and is the Brewmaster Edition with thermowell and thermometer. Comes boxed with original paperwork and unopend thermometer.
Condition wise - Excellent. £90 - collected

2 - 2 x Cornie Kegs ( ball lock ). Both in used condition but 100% hold pressure.
£45 each - collected ( will knock a fiver off if you have both so - £85 for 2 )

3 - 6 x Glass demi-johns 1 Gall size. Nice clean condition.
£2.50 each - collected

4 - CO2 gas manifold. This is being sold as spares/repair as there are a few bits missing. Get a few push fittings and should be good to go!!
£10 - collected ( can post at cost for this item )

5 - 1 x full CO2 bottle (17kg). This was bought in a pub closure auction and is mine to sell.
£50 - collected

6 - 1 full mixed gas bottle (70/30 mix). Again - this was bought in a pub closure auction and is mine to sell.
£50 collected

Located in Merseyside - WA11 postcode.

Thanks

Attachments

• ssbrew1.jpg
    ssbrew1.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 78
  • ssbrew2.jpg
    ssbrew2.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 75
  • cornie1.jpg
    cornie1.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 76
  • cornie2.jpg
    cornie2.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 73
  • demi.jpg
    demi.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 70
  • gasmanifold.jpg
    gasmanifold.jpg
    83 KB · Views: 62
Selling some bits to make room.
1 - SS BrewTech Brew Bucket. It's the 7 gallon size (so perfect for 20 litre batches or so) and is the Brewmaster Edition with thermowell and thermometer. Comes boxed with original paperwork and unopend thermometer.
Condition wise - Excellent. £90 - collected

2 - 2 x Cornie Kegs ( ball lock ). Both in used condition but 100% hold pressure.
£45 each - collected ( will knock a fiver off if you have both so - £85 for 2 )

3 - 6 x Glass demi-johns 1 Gall size. Nice clean condition.
£2.50 each - collected

4 - CO2 gas manifold. This is being sold as spares/repair as there are a few bits missing. Get a few push fittings and should be good to go!!
£10 - collected ( can post at cost for this item )

5 - 1 x full CO2 bottle (17kg). This was bought in a pub closure auction and is mine to sell.
£50 - collected

6 - 1 full mixed gas bottle (70/30 mix). Again - this was bought in a pub closure auction and is mine to sell.
£50 collected

Located in Merseyside - WA11 postcode.

Thanks
Hi

Have you sold the brew bucket yet?

Latest posts

Back