Greetings from Finland.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mattlill

Reaction score
Hi! My son and I are learning how to brew and every turn requires decisions that only experience can solve, so it is great to find this site where we can can valuable advice! Right now we bought a 60 liter brewer and it has died. Something to do with the safety thermostat. Time to start diving into this site. Cheers!

Welcome to the forum. Most brewing questions can be answered on here either from looking at previous threads or just asking. If you can't get the answer you should at least get some pointers in the right direction.

Hi! My son and I are learning how to brew and every turn requires decisions that only experience can solve, so it is great to find this site where we can can valuable advice! Right now we bought a 60 liter brewer and it has died. Something to do with the safety thermostat. Time to start diving into this site. Cheers!
Welcome. I loved my trip to rovanemi, tampere & helsinki late last year and your trains rock. The craft beer scene is pretty good too! :cool:

Back