TC any tips for this

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ajt24

Reaction score
I have got 2litre of tesco 100% apple juice
1litre of tropical juice
1litre of raspberry syrup

I was thinking 2litre of apple juice and tropical juice in the demi john (should be about 300g of sugar in the juice) so put another 100g of brewing sugar in, top up with water to 4.5 litre add yeast and yeast neutriant. once fermented use a splash of the raspberry syrup into each bottle to make fizzy.

would this work out ok? any tips tweeks from you experienced brew masters?
thanks

I have got 2litre of tesco 100% apple juice
1litre of tropical juice
1litre of raspberry syrup

I was thinking 2litre of apple juice and tropical juice in the demi john (should be about 300g of sugar in the juice) so put another 100g of brewing sugar in, top up with water to 4.5 litre add yeast and yeast neutriant. once fermented use a splash of the raspberry syrup into each bottle to make fizzy.

would this work out ok? any tips tweeks from you experienced brew masters?
thanks
A litre of raspberry syrup in only 2 litres of apple juice may be a bit much!Opps just seen that you will top up with water!!!
I did a 5 litre batch ,all juice with around half of the syrup, no added sugar, tea for tannin and it was ok if a tad too dry.

My last demijohn batch was half a bottle of raspberry syrup then top up with apple juice and yeast. Then when I bottled I batch primed with the other half of the syrup. Turn out great. Very tasty, nice texture and about 8.4%.

Back