Thanks To DaveMack

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fatbelly

Reaction score
I am moving over to the Dark Side in a month or so and was a bit apprehensive. I have watched vids on Youtube and asked questions on the forum. But nothing beats watching something 1st hand. Dave Mack on this forum lives close to me and he kindly offered to let me go to his Home and watch him do a AG Brew from start to finish.

Well today was the day and I am posting to say thanks to Dave :cheers: I learnt so much and seeing things that I had read about helped to make sense of it all. I am now keener than ever to get my 1st AG brew up & running.

All I need now is a Boiler & a Mash Tun :grin:

good luck with the ag move just remember you only have to ask if you get stuck someone will point you in the right direction :thumb:

Good to meet you Mr fatbelly ( i haven't a clue why you get call that haha ) yeah when you get the gear together to start AG brewing ... give me a shout if you get stuck , mind you i think you will be fine now you've seen it done .
Catch you soon Dave ;)

Good luck with the AG - you'll never look back !

I can say with some authority that it pretty much always turns out well despite even monumental howlers, and what are seemingly my best efforts to f it up :D

Latest posts

Back