Vodafone customers

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chippy_Tea

Administrator.
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Are any member having to use other means of getting onto the site today?

Vodafone customers across the UK have reported their broadband internet service is down.

1681128602686.png

More than 2,800 users have complained of having no internet access, according to the website Downdetector, which tracks problems with online services.
Vodafone said it was "incredibly sorry" for the inconvenience and was working to fix the issue.
It follows issues at Virgin Media O2 on Tuesday, when more than 50,000 broadband customers reported problems.
Vodafone is one of the UK's largest broadband providers, with more than one million customers.
A number of users expressed their anger at the problems which come at a time of significant price rises, with one calling it "shameful".

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-65230801

vvvvvvvvvv.JPG

Vodafone says that a problem that knocked out broadband services for around 11,000 customers has been resolved.
The firm said it was "incredibly sorry" for the inconvenience caused after some people were unable to access the internet for much of the day.
It added that people should "already be seeing their connectivity return".
It follows issues at Virgin Media O2 on Tuesday, when more than 50,000 broadband customers reported problems.
Vodafone told the BBC that Monday's outage had impacted "just over 1%" of its 1.1 million home broadband customers.
Some users had expressed their frustration at the problems - which come at a time of significant price rises - with one calling it "shameful".

I am well aware of down detector, I logged my location on there when there were less than 200 reports around 8:30am.

It wasn't a backhaul issue, as the connection to the house is via openview like most people.

Either they were hacked or someone buggered up a configuration setting change.

Back