Hello one and all - I just joined your forum.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Paulcford

Reaction score
Hello all,

I used to brew my own beer and make my own wine 30 years ago and since deciding to start making beer again I have been astounded by the advances in the equipment available to a home brewer.
I am finding my feet again at the moment and have recently bought 2nd hand a klarstein mash kettle and conical fermentation vessel.

Add to this the Inkbird I purchased to help me control temperature better and that is where I am today.

I am still weighing up pros and cons of either bottling my brews of going over to kegs. I have a 5 litre mini keg which I have been using for making soda water and also as a "fill up at the pub" when I have friends around.

Any thoughts on pros and cons of bottling versus using kegs would be very, very welcome.

All the best
Paul

Welcome to the forum
cheers:

I have redirected your thread to the equipment discussion forum so members who dont view the introduction forum can give their thoughts -

Any thoughts on pros and cons of bottling versus using kegs would be very, very welcome.

Latest posts

Back