What are you drinking tonight?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Drinking my punk IPA clone.
Doesn't taste as hoppy as my usual don't know what went wrong. Only 2 weeks old.
IMG_0799.jpg
Still tasty though. Not short of giving head out of the mini keg though.

My Blueberry IPA is tasting and looking great! Entering it in the Hombrew Festival this weekend. 🤞
919225fbe8a339bf46f590c24200f791.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

plenty on election night...

plan is to wath horizon and then fall asleep waking up at around 2pm where it will start to get interesting.

a king kong will help me with my plan :whistle:

Have a few pint of wherry. Nothing special, but a decent pint

Trying these out tonight, never had a porter, rye or a saison before. But I do love a good tart!! I'll get round to doing a sour one day
c26f891020111d34ccecbd87d2988520.jpg

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Simcoe & Citra ag3.
Looks like scrumpy ( it's a bit young) but tastes like grapefruit heaven.

In the local earlier. Tried a well chilled Whitstable Bay Red IPA, by Shepherd Neame. For IPA lovers I'd have to say it's a magnificent example of it's type. But me...I'm not really a fan of IPA so dunno why I ordered it. I found it soooooo over hopped I had to wash it down with a pint of over chilled Fosters.......yep....I know..! :doh:

Back home now having a lye down in a dark room :-?

We just bought a house and tonight is our first night there so I'm having a little celebration. There's a Falling Brewing blonde, a Stone IPA (one of my faves) and a Westvleteren XII which I've been keeping for a while. I've had a couple of Westys before but it's been a couple of years so looking forward to it. Will report back.

We just bought a house and tonight is our first night there so I'm having a little celebration. There's a Falling Brewing blonde, a Stone IPA (one of my faves) and a Westvleteren XII which I've been keeping for a while. I've had a couple of Westys before but it's been a couple of years so looking forward to it. Will report back.

Very nice, a great way to start off in your new home and st. bernadus abt 12 makes a decent substitute if the westy XII is hard to come by :whistle:

Trying these out tonight, never had a porter, rye or a saison before. But I do love a good tart!! I'll get round to doing a sour one day
c26f891020111d34ccecbd87d2988520.jpg

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

The tart is great, I notice they've put it up from �£1.90 to �£2.00 - tesco chancing their arm now people are buying it :whistle:

I've had better saisons but that nogne's not going to turn you off the style.

Well the Westvleteren is delicious, aroma of dark fruits, plums, raisins, brown sugar, nutty, like Christmas cake. Rich and delicious flavours, fruity, spicy, a hint of vanilla and treacle. Warming alcohol on the finish but really smooth :drink:
I'll be honest though, I do prefer a Rochefort 10. There's something about the Rochefort yeast that is just heaven.

Is the vodka just for a warm up?! Congrats on the move, and that's a cracking set of beers. I've never had a Westy so I must track one down. I love Chimay Blue, I've got two bottles that I'm going to try and culture the yeast from but I had considered getting another Trappist ale and building a mixed culture.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back