Whats everyone drinking?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Löwenbrau Weissbier from a can...

I've had worse...

Just finished a bottle of Festival Endeavours Pale Ale, brewed back in March. I wasn't too sure about this early on, but it's improved with keeping. Given the night is early I'm wondering about following it with Old Suffolk Strong Ale, another Festival kit, as that's what I intended to drink, but picked it from the wrong shelf!

Update: The Old Suffolk was very nice too.

Drinking my first ever bottle of home brew tonight! It's a Brupaks Belgian Witbier, possibly a little young - only a week and half into cold conditioning but I couldn't resist a tasting any longer! Well it's already very tasty (so much so that I've returned to the garage for second bottle).

Drinking my first ever bottle of home brew tonight! It's a Brupaks Belgian Witbier, possibly a little young - only a week and half into cold conditioning but I couldn't resist a tasting any longer! Well it's already very tasty (so much so that I've returned to the garage for second bottle).

Quality control is important, especially if you're just starting out in brewing :)

It's a bottle of Peroni tonight. I decided I need to leave the Wilko Real Ale as it's only about 14 days young.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back