Wilko's Pino Grigio

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

meddyliol

Reaction score
I have been thinking of getting one of Wilko's Pino Grigio kits but having just read the reviews of the kit on this site I am not too sure. Has anyone else made it? Or is it worth getting the Chardonnay kit instead. Money is a bit tight and would normally buy Beaverdale or Munton's but cannot afford those at the moment.

Any help would be appreciated

Cheers

Brian :cool:

I might have a go at that. I haven't done 'make your own' wine for about 30 years so have got back into it with kits.

Cheers :cool:

For the cost of a Wilco kit you can make two or three wow type wines. They are just as simple and will taste a whole lot better.

Thanks for that. Is there a list of WOW type wine recipes anywhere giving different combinations of juices?

For those of you who recommended Wow wines, I now have all the ingredients to make some. Not sure whether to use grape juice and orange or grape juice and apple. Isn't the wine a little thin though with only 2 ltrs of juice and 3 ltrs water? Has anyone done five ltrs of grape juice with no apple or orange? Asda are doing five litres of grape juice for the price of four (£4). Works out at 80p a litre.

Cheers

Brian :wha:

Latest posts

Back