Woodfordes Wherry all grain recipe

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can't beat a proper pint of Wherry :cheers: .

Most pubs are brewery owned and you have to be lucky to get it on the guest tap, unless you go to their own pub which I find quite expensive.

Johnny boy. Search out a fat cat pub in Norwich and you'll have all you'll ever need to try :thumb:

Bluezephyr said:
Can't beat a proper pint of Wherry :cheers: .

Most pubs are brewery owned and you have to be lucky to get it on the guest tap, unless you go to their own pub which I find quite expensive.

Johnny boy. Search out a fat cat pub in Norwich and you'll have all you'll ever need to try :thumb:

If I can blag my wife into driving into Norwich, Ill check it out. The trouble is my S-I-L lives 25 miles from Norwich in a place called Hindleveston (and that really is in the middle of nowhere. Ive gt a friend who lives in Norwich (who I haven't seen for 20 years ) and he recommends the "Murderers" what a brilliant name for a pub...any ideas please?

Hindolveston is a bit out of the way, but a nice area to live.

Haven't been in the murderers for years, but it's certainly one to visit. Bit of a hotspot for Aviva and city office workers so gets busy certain nights.
The fat cat has 3 pubs. Fat cat, brewery tap and fat cat and canary. The owner runs a minibus service round them all at the weekends
Adam and Eve pub is quite interesting, it's near the cathedral and very old.
There's a pub on the grounds of Blickling hall and the Earls arms in Heydon which isn't far away from Hindol.

Just to promote another few places, the best coffee around is at Byfords in Holt and breakfast baguette Cawdrons butchers in Stalham (should you find yourself near the broads) finished by chips at the Walcott seafront.

Latest posts

Back