Youtube Finds!

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alanywiseman.

Landlord.
Reaction score
I am fan a huge fan of some of the ridiculous stuff that is on youtube and the like so thought i would start a we thread to share some of my favourites and hopefully be introduced to some more. The are always a firm go to when having a crappy day and are in need of a laugh or for pure procrastination!

So her are my first few:

As a fan of Masterchef you have to like Buttery Biscuit Base!

and another mash up Rotate Your Owl

Finally the newest one is Fanny Chmelar

the thing with youtube is it's far too easy to drop in to that part of youtube. You know the part I mean. the part that suddenly goes from and innocent search for say something to do with homebrew and then suddenly ends up with some guy popping spots and cysts...

or is it just me? :shock:

That's the creepy bit of youtube lol. But it will take more than that to creep me out. I am an auxiliary nurse. You seen one cyst you have seen em all. Lol.

critty said:
That's the creepy bit of youtube lol. But it will take more than that to creep me out. I am an auxiliary nurse. You seen one cyst you have seen em all. Lol.
i could not do your job mate :sick:

Very simple but gets me every time HERE

FOr all the welsh members of the forum Utah Saints

Lastly [urlhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cj6ho1-G6tw]Danny MacAskill[/url] (If you have not listen to the Jezabels you should check them out. I brilliant Aussy band!!!)

Latest posts

Back