• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to The Homebrew Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Equipment For Sale 19L corny keg

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jezbrews

Apprentice commercial brewer, amateur home brewer
Reaction score
I bought the 19L keg and tap kit from BKT for when I get a chest freezer to convert, however the keg is just too big for my needs, I'm really after a 10 or 12L keg. I haven't any gas to pressurise it but it works as it came from Johnny pressurised. However it has been cleaned and sanitised. I'm willing to take offers however I'm also open to a swap if someone has one of these smaller kegs and wants to size up. I'm in Bristol and I don't have a car so you'd need to be able to come to me to pick up/swap.

I bought the 19L keg and tap kit from BKT for when I get a chest freezer to convert, however the keg is just too big for my needs, I'm really after a 10 or 12L keg. I haven't any gas to pressurise it but it works as it came from Johnny pressurised. However it has been cleaned and sanitised. I'm willing to take offers however I'm also open to a swap if someone has one of these smaller kegs and wants to size up. I'm in Bristol and I don't have a car so you'd need to be able to come to me to pick up/swap.
How much jezbrews I’m in Bath

Latest posts

Back