• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to The Homebrew Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2 Free Fridge Freezers

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wherrypuzzled

Regular.
Reaction score
Beauty and a Beast all rolled into one

New World IFF70 FF - was in my kitchen and only used for 4 years when it stopped chilling / freezing. Might need Thermostat or Regas which round here nobody seems to do any more

Really clean / tidy and you can probably get exact dimensions using Model number above but roughly

Fridge {at top} H92 X W48 X D43
Freezer {bottom) H52 X W40 X D34

Beast with beauty [it works]

Tesco F/F free standing - black and tattly looking - probably 8 yo but works a treat and is being used as a buffer store for my beer in garage but I would prefer to get rid of it FOC

Dimensions [approx]

Fridge {at top} H62 X W45 X D42
Freezer {bottom) H55 X W42 X D42

Are these any good to anyone ? Post Code DN8 5QR Near Doncaster - both free - any question pls ask

I need another fridge like a hole in the head - and the missus would kill me if I even considered it... but I'm literally 500 yards from you if you fancy a brew swap at any point in the future...

Hi MM

Thanks for reply - my heart leaped as I thought "great" that will be one gone at least lol

Sorry for late reply but friday night is "garage" night as 2 neighbours come round and we get stuck into a few Admirals Reserve and so saw your reply but didnt get chance to reply till now.

Swapping beer sounds good and we will have to work something out - with the snag being I dont have anything but Pressure Barrels so you could call round sometime or I could bottle some from the barrel

Should be easy to sort - and if you change mind re Fridges give me a call :laugh8: sure your wife would understand

Cheers JT

Beauty and a Beast all rolled into one

New World IFF70 FF - was in my kitchen and only used for 4 years when it stopped chilling / freezing. Might need Thermostat or Regas which round here nobody seems to do any more

Really clean / tidy and you can probably get exact dimensions using Model number above but roughly

Fridge {at top} H92 X W48 X D43
Freezer {bottom) H52 X W40 X D34

Beast with beauty [it works]

Tesco F/F free standing - black and tattly looking - probably 8 yo but works a treat and is being used as a buffer store for my beer in garage but I would prefer to get rid of it FOC

Dimensions [approx]

Fridge {at top} H62 X W45 X D42
Freezer {bottom) H55 X W42 X D42

Are these any good to anyone ? Post Code DN8 5QR Near Doncaster - both free - any question pls ask

Someone - a non Brewer - has asked if they may have the working one

However if you want it let me know and I will let you know if they give backword

Latest posts

Back