5000th member

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Aleman said:
I think we need to practice with the Shuriken :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Never mind the shuriken, what the hell was that weapon I saw Vossy carrying? :shock:

HLA91 said:
Maybe a "Have you forgotten us" email might be a thought.

As Moley points out, some members prefer to just log on and read but not post - that's fine :cool:
Some who have been dormant for a considerable time have on occasion been reminded. Deceased ones get deleted during periodic tidying up. :thumb:

List now added at post #1 and bids being taken for August 4th.

Runwell-Steve said:
I notice we now have 4991 members, looks like you could get lucky Dennis :)
Time to clear out a few sleepers :hmm: :hmm: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

Down to 7 now, shall we let it happen or hold out for August 4th?

Although strictly speaking, member no. 5,000 was actually merlin66.

And it's too late for anyone to claim tomorrow :nono:

well it happened before midnight so 28th july is the winner

robsan77 said:
Well if it happened before midnight, that would have been July 27th :wha:
Doesn't really matter as 27th and 28th were both unclaimed.

Anyway, don't hold your breath waiting for the so-called 5,000th user to buy a round, he stayed online for 10 minutes and the website within the email address is a domain registration site, so if he does come back one of us might have to shoot him.

Moley said:
robsan77 said:
Well if it happened before midnight, that would have been July 27th :wha:
Doesn't really matter as 27th and 28th were both unclaimed.

Anyway, don't hold your breath waiting for the so-called 5,000th user to buy a round, he stayed online for 10 minutes and the website within the email address is a domain registration site, so if he does come back one of us might have to shoot him.

whoops! It'd been a long day

I'll give you a £50 note if the 5000th memeber joins on the 11th of August!!!
The 5000th member joined last night !!!!!!

muddydisco said:
I'll give (Ginger Ninja) a £50 note if the 5000th memeber joins on the 11th of August!!!
I'll split it with you GN :cheers:

muddydisco said:
The 5000th member joined last night !!!!!!
Should've gone to SpecSavers :cool:

I looked on the site lunchtime at work and I could swear it was on 5000 :wha: , not complaining as it might hit my prediction tomorrow.

The Ginger Ninja said:
Er.....I meant the 5050th member... ..

:oops: Oh dear.... I feel like a right numpty :oops:
That's fine GN, we're back down at 4,999 at the moment, Dennis can have his moment of glory if someone else completes their registration today, then I'll bump a few more off and we can share muddy's £50 on Aug. 11th :thumb:

At the moment I've won, untill Moleys finger gets to work. Just my luck to win a competition with no prize :roll: . Starting to think of tomorrows lottery now :pray:.

Latest posts

Back