AG#6 - Nelson's Ladder

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sounds like a good plan.

I daren't suggest a brew on mother's day. I'm quite attached to my nuts!

Hope you have a great day! :cheers:

Yeah that'll be nice, good choice on the US-05 ;) :thumb:

If you have any more NS adding some after the boil at 80c for 15 - 30 mins will give you a nice aroma boost :cool:

I second that - US-05 and pale, hoppy brews :cool: - when it clears, i`ve had one stay cloudy for 5weeks - but its starting to clear a bit in the bottle now :drink:

Ah yeah it's more stubborn than a mother in law staying for Christmas sometimes. But the benefits greatly outweigh having the mother in law staying :thumb: (imo)

Get it nice and cold that'll help :D

Took me almost half an hour to mash in... I'm knackered!

Next time I'm going to use a small jug to put about half a kilo of grain into the tun at a time, stir and repeat.

Simply dumping the whole lot in results in marathon stirring sessions!

Wez said:
If you have any more NS adding some after the boil at 80c for 15 - 30 mins will give you a nice aroma boost :cool:

This one is really to check out the NS, unfortunately I only have 100g of the stuff! My first time using US-05 as well. Will be interesting to see how this compares to my previous paley, which should be drinkable in a few weeks time... :party:

Well .. I'd say a temp of about 60 means a more fermentable brew - higher alcohol content. I wouldn't worry! :D

Back