Another Glaswegian Brew Team ..

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

snakebräu

Reaction score
Hullo!

Me and ma pal bought a basic kit from a shop on the Dumbarton Road a couple of months ago, about to brew oor 2nd batch (this time I get tae choose what we're using).

Basically on here to minimise making stupid mistakes, get good advice etc.

Awe the best, cheers and beers ..

Scott

abeyptfc said:
alright whereabouts in glasgow u from? is the dumbarton rd shop in partick aye? moan the jags!

That's the shop a went tae aye, although am on the other side of the River at they flats across fae the House Of Sher. Your fae Dunfermline, wit yi daein' supportin' them?

This is not the greatest time to admit it but I'm a Morton fan (ma old Da' is fae Greenock and it rubbed off on us, but I'm fae Johnstone so I should be a Buddie - eww!)

i moved to dunfermline 4 years ago but lived over in milton of campsie for the first 20 years of my life!
haha fair play to you admitting your a morton fan, we well and truly scudded you last fiveday, sorry friday :D ! if you fancy a good slagging you should come onto the chat room that opens friday at 6pm for the weekend!lets all :lol: at morton

Latest posts

Back