Arise Sir Lewis the tax dodger

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Perhaps not quite related to the OP, but certainly to the subject. If I were to set up a foundation specifically to teach young white children how to brew, I would be defamed as a racist, yes? But he gets away with setting up a foundation specifically to introduce young black children into racing - But he's not racist?

And if I had that kind of money, I'd be gone to somewhere warmer! It's grim in the north (this morning), hehehe.

Perhaps not quite related to the OP, but certainly to the subject. If I were to set up a foundation specifically to teach young white children how to brew, I would be defamed as a racist, yes? But he gets away with setting up a foundation specifically to introduce young black children into racing - But he's not racist?

And if I had that kind of money, I'd be gone to somewhere warmer! It's grim in the north (this morning), hehehe.
It's a one way street cobber. I am sure there was once a children's rhyme called 10 piccaninny boys, (yes I know it had another name also) which is now, 10 little Indians, as that satisfies those who want to be politically correct. Should it have been 10 little white boys, it would still have drawn criticism because no boy of a different colour was mentioned. You can't win.

Lewis Hamilton is super fast when it comes to storming down the track. No suprise his money has adopted the same quality wink...

He has a talent and hope that unlike Michael Schumacher he is able to enjoy the rewards for his talents for a long time to come.

Latest posts

Back