Batch priming

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ScouseBrew

Reaction score
Morning all, quick question- I've only got normal white sugar and dark brown cane sugar and I'm batch priming and bottling a wilko cerveza today- which is best to use? Thanks

Also, is it OK to rack the kit from fv into bottling bucket then transport in a car for a short journey?

White sugar is fine and I would say there wouldnt be a problem for a short journey unless someone thinks differently

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Long story...it's sat in work (commercial kitchen) and it's not possible to bottle it there today, too busy so I was going to rack it and bring it home where I'll have more space/time. Will it be OK?

Ha ha ha chedderbrew if only I was a chef! I work in a shared office block with a restaurant in and the chef is a keen brewer so I have full access! Much easier than brewing at home in kitchen ☺

Should be OK. ..make sure the lid is on tight! Just have to let it settle before bottling. Might be easier to go and get a camping water carrier type thing..

Cheers

Clint

Back