beer line sizes...

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BigYin

Regular.
Reaction score
So, I have a keggerator tap that takes 3/8" beer line onto a barbed fitting, and the beer line from my cornie is 0.375" x 0.265" - too tight to get onto the fitting...

I've been looking on ebay, but I take it that it's 3/8" (or 0.375") INSIDE diameter that I need?

And then I need some kind of step down fitting to connect the cornie beer line to the new, larger beer line??

Would this be the right line?

And if so, going on outside diamters, I'd need a step down connector to go from 5/8" to 3/8" - only I cant find such a thing!!!

Try contacting Norm ( in the links section) I have done business with him he is a great man and he will have everything that you would need for your corney including more cornies.

Coopers Premium Lager, Geordie Lager
Solomon Grundy,

Newbee

If you soak the beer line in boiling water can you make it pliable enough to get onto the barb?

OR.. a short run of 1/2" from the barb into the speedfit connection you have shown, and then 3/8" to the corny? The only time I have seen a need to step up this way though is with a beer engine, I usually find the dalex or font taps are 3/8" or 3/16" ( and IIRC I did have an odd one that was something like 5/16" )... :hmm:

Latest posts

Back