Brewdog Pubs

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rickthebrew

Landlord.
Reaction score
Never been to one but i`m in London next week (work jolly as it goes :party: ) a bit of free time and an east london hotel leaves me a few tube stops from the shoreditch branch of the brewdog boys :D

So anyone been? what can I expect to pay? I am definitely gonna pop in for a few on tues afternoon - can`t wait :cool:

followed by overpriced weak ***** lager at the O2 :( (however its work`s hospitality box and free beers and tickets for mumford and sons so will be a good night :P )

their menu is online, it's about £4-£5 a beer, not sure about london prices though...but you pay for the quality and the atmosphere, and it's totally worth it.

yeah, not the cheapest (probably best value if consider cost to profit margin) but well worth it- btw their pro beer sample policy probably makes up for the cost

Cheers chaps - looking forward to it and I'm sure it will be worth every penny !

I found bottled London Pride at the O2 cinema bar, better than the **** on draught!

There is plenty of 'sports bars' in shoreditch :shock: ;)
I would expect to pay around £4.50 - £5 a pint

RobWalker said:
their menu is online, it's about £4-£5 a beer, not sure about london prices though...but you pay for the quality and the atmosphere, and it's totally worth it.

I can't find an online menu ?? Help !!!
:cheers:

If you have time get along to Tap East at Westfield Stratford as well. Head brewer Jim there started out as a home brewer and is making some really interesting beers.

Back