Brewers Congress 2022 - 8th and 9th December - London

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brewers Journal

Reaction score
Brewers Congress hori.png

Hi there!

My name is Tim Sheahan, I'm the editor of The Brewers Journal. We're a trade publication about all-things brewing.

We publish in print every two months and online daily, along with a podcast that goes out every fortnight.

You can check us out here: The Brewers Journal – The professional magazine for the beer brewing industry

This December we are hosting our flagship Brewers Congress event in London on the 8th and 9th December.

The event features talks from leading figures from across the world of brewing, engaging panel discussions, a trade expo showcasing tech, ingredients and services from best-in-class manufacturers and suppliers, as well as beer from the very best breweries in the UK and further afield.

Homebrewing is an integral and essential part of many brewery's journeys. Whether you are just starting out or having been homebrewing for years, you are very welcome to join us at this year's event. For full information on the event, please visit our Brewers Congress website, which is updated regularly as the event takes shape.

For details on that, please check here and to get in touch, please feel free to message on here or email at: [email protected]

Thanks again and I hope to see you there!

Tim

Latest posts

Back