Brewferm Grand Cru...?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Seer

Reaction score
Brewed back in Decmeber. This is DEFINATELY worth the wait. I've just opened a bottle five mins back, drinking it now. :drink:

A very good representation of a Belgium Cru beer. I find it smooth, slightly caramelly, certainly sweet, good body and mild aroma. The best thing about it is the strength, a nice 8.9% :cheers:

Kyral210 said:
For the money, Brewferm are definitely worth it!

I'd certainly say that I've been quite impressed with most of the Brewferm kits so far. Although the more potent kits seem to be the better ones. :cheers:

I have just finished Diabolo as my first beer, and have just started triple now the long wait till I can drink it. I am looking forward to it all of there reviews look good.

Graeme

I have just finished Diabolo as my first beer, and have just started triple now the long wait till I can drink it. I am looking forward to it all of there reviews look good.

Graeme

I remember doing the Diablo, very pleasing results! :)

Hope the Triple turns out well. I'll give this one a go too, some time later in the year.

I think there's a lot to be said for brewing as much as you can now and leaving it to mature for the winter, especially for beers in the 6-9% ABV range. I'm leaving a batch of Brewferm Triple in the cellar and I've got an Ambiorix to do next. A few batches of low gravity beer in the meantime will help me keep my hands off the strong stuff while it improves!

Back