Burglary last night!

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Well, you always hear about it happening, but never near you, until last night, when about 22.25, we heard noises from next door, and thought it sounded like furniture being moved, so, me being me, i went round back of my house to check if there was lights on in the neighbours house, no, there wasn't, but i could hear some scuffling round the side of the house, so i went round onto the street, and upto the neighbours drive, thats when a bloke was walking to me from the neighbours house, so i said, what ya doing like?, he says its its mates's house, to which i ask, whats ya mates name then?, he says what the ***** it got to do with you?, i then said, right, tahtss it, something not right, police being rang!, i turned my back, and i heard him whistle, and 2 of his mates, went running up street, then 5 mins after, the neighbour turned up, we checked the hous,e and they had 90% jimmied the side door, and not till the police had turned up, they had also tried the patio door too, i was up till 2am giving statements etc, and now have C.I.D turning up today!
Thats whay i have my side gate locked all the time, and 2 all nighht lights lighting up the house and garden!
Sh*ts some people are!
Thanks

I remeber opening the back do to find a rucksack next to the back door. In it was screwdrivers tools and some bits of paper. On closer inspection the notes of paper where parole papers with the guys name etc :lol: :lol:

I also found an empty half bottle of whisky which is probably why he didn't manage to break in :lol: :lol:

The ruck sack and its contents were given to the police, not the brightest of would be burglars :lol: :lol:

Sorry I should have said well done :thumb: :thumb:

Well done mate. Not many people these days would be good neighbours and do what you did. :thumb:

yeah, i am a good neighbour, i just couldn't ignore it, some people say i was stupid for going out and confronting them, but what are we supposed to do nowadays?, sit all scared in our homes?
well, i think that we should look out for each other on the street.
Best thing is, my daughhter said to me that i' m her hero!

It was worth going out, just to hear that from her!! :D

Couldn't agree more. The golden rule: treat others as you would like to be treated. I'd want my neighbours to step in if they saw that happening.

when it happend to me the swine was 1/2 way through the window in the kitchen as i came downstairs with the baseball bat there he was legs first i hit him breaking his knee cap when the police arrived they said i was in trouble for hitting him they said if he had left with anything and stepped outside my front door then i could of hit him with no charges against me i was furrious at this anyway no charges were brought but it just goes to show you the theiving feckers have rights :evil:

Wendy1971 said:
when it happend to me the swine was 1/2 way through the window in the kitchen as i came downstairs with the baseball bat there he was legs first i hit him breaking his knee cap when the police arrived they said i was in trouble for hitting him they said if he had left with anything and stepped outside my front door then i could of hit him with no charges against me i was furrious at this anyway no charges were brought but it just goes to show you the theiving feckers have rights :evil:
:shock: Wendy - You the man :thumb: :lol:

im not proud of mysen but when you work your b*ll*cks off for the things you have you would do anything to protect your home :thumb: or in my case t*ts off :lol:

Nice one, can't let the fekkers win :evil:

Wendy, I consider that reasonable force, well done you :thumb:

Well Done falafael and Wendy :thumb:

We had one over christmas but the idiot tried smashing a window to unlock the door and cut themselves. The eas blood everwhere then the alarm went of and the scampered!

Scumbags, hope they get what's coming to them :twisted:
Well done Wendy, I would of done the same too :thumb:

well done Falafael and also Wendy , bloody ba$ta£ds everywhere , that's why i am imploying a cunning plan , the outside of the house looks **** lol that seems to keep em away . Had my tools from my van robbed about 6 years ago :x i would of loved to have seen em with a baseball bat :twisted:

Latest posts

Back