C02 nightmare

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Banbeer

Banbeer Brewing
Reaction score
Had a nice experience last week (not) I ordered a refill for my C02 tank (Monday the 25th) from Hobby Weld as the gauge had been falling towards the red for a few weeks, this was my first refill since kegging after 10 months. I was told delivery would be Wednesday or Thursday, not worried as it was just in the white of the gauge, anyway it arrived on Friday (29th) as I bid farewell to the delivery guy I picked it up and thought this is lighter than the one I've just gave him back (swapped), connected it and no pressure, removed the reg and turned the gas tap to full and not alot of gas coming out. I then got the scales out and it was 15kg, got on the phone and asked for a replacement (the guy said it must be full it's from the full cage (I couldn't stop laughing), luckily there was enough C02 in the kegs to pour over the weekend (slow). New tank delivered this afternoon and weighed before he left, not an apology or anything just walked away saying it's all sorted now!!!! Mmmm, might change supplier when this one is due to be replaced. If we weren't in lockdown I would have collected it.

Latest posts

Back