chats gone again

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ev is that really necessary :nono: if you can't be civil don't post at all :roll:
Do you guys need someone to take a look at the code? My mates a php developer
Thanks for the offer Rob. Eskimobob is our techy guy but he can't do anything if he doesn't know about the problem.

If chat goes down please pm user THBF admin, as this alerts all admin, or pm all members of the admin. We have lives just like everyone else and we're not mind readers. If we're not on the forum how can we be expected to read about chat being down in the snug :hmm: :hmm: ...fair point!

Fri, Sat and Sun were set to come on at 18:00 and go off at 23:59...why it hasn't worked I don't know. We'll look into it and report back, please be patient :thumb:

Vossy i've been owner admin of two of the biggest car forums in europe ... your never going to please everyone on your site , i closed down my first site with 46k members ... then the 2nd site i gave away to a friend , so this is a message to all of the people using this site ... its free ... its learning you what you need ... so respect it and the people that run it .
Sorry if i've offended anybody ... but this is your home ( brew site ) take care of it .
Rant over .

DaveMack said:
so this is a message to all of the people using this site ... its free ... its learning you what you need ... so respect it and the people that run it .
Sorry if i've offended anybody ... but this is your home ( brew site ) take care of it .
Rant over .
well said that man :thumb:

Guys, just to let you know there IS a problem with chat, it's not following the settings, and we're looking into it...normal service will resume at some point hopefully :pray: we'll let you know when it's fixed.

Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience.

Sorry guys, the settings got a bit messed up over Christmas - should all be sorted now. If you think there is a technical problem on the forum, please send me a PM and I will address it ASAP. :thumb:

Back