Christmas Wine

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
7 Demi-johns of Christmas wine cleared (2 different flavours) and now needing ageing for a little while. Gonna sparkle some of it I think.

C7E0C359-7770-410C-B25C-10D6489A670F.jpeg

P.S. we've just had an earthquake here (supposedly). Hopefully the wine will live! o_O

7 Demi-johns of Christmas wine cleared (2 different flavours) and now needing ageing for a little while. Gonna sparkle some of it I think.

View attachment 57798

P.S. we've just had an earthquake here (supposedly). Hopefully the wine will live! o_O
If you were to evenly distribute the wine across the work top you wouldn't get no earthquakes...EVERYONE knows that!
Good grief woman!
:laugh8:

Yes that's pretty accurate! :rolleyes:

Youngest one is at work, and the eldest who moved out a few years ago, is working in Richmond, VA until December, ugh. So no chance of any help. And the husband is a snail, so no again 😁. If ya want something doing, do it yerself!!

I'm keeping myself busy this morning, tidying and cleaning my conservatory and turning it into a brewery clapa

There no sink though in here which is a pain, so the hose will have to go through the window. Ah well.

Yes that's pretty accurate! :rolleyes:

Youngest one is at work, and the eldest who moved out a few years ago, is working in Richmond, VA until December, ugh. So no chance of any help. And the husband is a snail, so no again 😁. If ya want something doing, do it yerself!!
Yep...DIY! Although where Mrs Clint is concerned...blink and you miss her! Always busy,always doing "stuff" for her shop...its her day off today and she'd already been there before 9:30..and it's closed.

Back