Corny and pins

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Steam brew

Reaction score
As some one who has only been brewing beer for 7 months I seem to have made many mistakes but have enjoyed it , I use Cornys and Pins both with beer engines and only a blanket of Co2 , but I need help I have been asked to take my beer for a private birthday party ,
The pin will be okay as it will all go but I do not want to take my Co2 bottle with me for the Corny does any one use the small bottles of co2 if so how do you connect it to the corny without drilling the lid many thanks :party: :cheers:

Will you be taking your beer engine ? If so then no problem, just use that to pull the beer through. No need for CO2 at all ( assuming of course your friends are like mine and will drink the lot.. ) :thumb:

Many thanks for info yes will be taking 1 beer engine for corny but the pin will be via its tap and yes I will be coming home with empty barrels I will be contacting hop/grape when item back in stock thank you all :party:

Latest posts

Back