Dark Rock Hazy Daze neipa

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cheyne_brewer

Regular.
Reaction score
As usual the kit was delivered in DR’s cube box with all the grains in a single bag. Mashing temp issues due to a malfunctioning all in one setup and an extended boil due to over sparging. Transferred to the Fermzilla and the West Coast IPA yeast pitched at 22c.

fermented under airlock then the FZ capped off to condition and finally transferred to PB today. The result is a little darker than hoped for but given my equipment issues it’s not surprising I suppose.

the result - beautiful hoptastic creamy juicy neipa and I’m sure it’s not going to last long. Lockdown? Bring it on 🤣

As usual the kit was delivered in DR’s cube box with all the grains in a single bag. Mashing temp issues due to a malfunctioning all in one setup and an extended boil due to over sparging. Transferred to the Fermzilla and the West Coast IPA yeast pitched at 22c.

fermented under airlock then the FZ capped off to condition and finally transferred to PB today. The result is a little darker than hoped for but given my equipment issues it’s not surprising I suppose.

the result - beautiful hoptastic creamy juicy neipa and I’m sure it’s not going to last long. Lockdown? Bring it on 🤣
oops forgot the pic!

Attachments

• 026BB665-E571-4EE2-9096-86BDFBF22853.jpeg
    026BB665-E571-4EE2-9096-86BDFBF22853.jpeg
    27.4 KB · Views: 79

Latest posts

Back