Decent (preferably wine) homebrew books

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brewtrog

(Not so) Senior Member
Reaction score
For Christmas I got £30 earmarked for brewing, I've already spent £20 of it on ingredients (and P&P) for beer. I now have £10 left and would like to spend it on brewing books, I mainly brew wine and already have First steps and 130 new wine recipes (both by CJJB), make wines like those you buy (Bryan Acton and Peter Duncan), Booze for Free (Andy Hamilton) and would like a new one to add to the collection, liqueur recipes would also be appreciated.

Ended up buying "The complete home winemaker and brewer" and "1000 wine and beer making hints and recipes" the first from recommendations of the book section (thanks dennis) the second because that was what I could afford. Will tell you what they're like when they arrive (supposedly wednesday)

Brewtrog said:
Ended up buying "1000 wine and beer making hints and recipes"

Out of all the books I have, this is one of my favourites and is usually on the bedside cabinet.

Welsh_Wizard said:
Sorry, where is this book section you speak of ??? :wha:

It's in the beer brewing talk, called "Beer Brewing Books Review".
aneray said:
Brewtrog said:
Ended up buying "1000 wine and beer making hints and recipes"
Out of all the books I have, this is one of my favourites and is usually on the bedside cabinet.

Ace glad to hear this.

Back