Devastating news from my area

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awful news. Hope that never happens to mine.

Deepest sympathies to the family and I hope he is in peace.

Tragic news. I hope whoever done it gets tortured because to do that to a 3 year old is sick, If someone hurt my little one id end up going to prison myself but it would be worth it.

Tragic, Just how anybody could murder a 3 year old is beyond me, I can fully understand how someone could throttle him though.

Poor Kid :( :(

UP

Trouble is he will sit in prison playing playstation all day at our expense.

Bloke needs his head looking at, maybe someone will look at it while he is in prison.

Some more news is that he is only 21.

Cyclops said:
Some more news is that he is only 21.

and the poor, helpless bairn was only 3. What a coward picking on someone whos barely talking. I wish every parent could have half hour in a room with him, that would be justice. See how he likes it. Instead hell get a few years in a hotel, sorry 'prison', we'll all pay for it and he wont give a toss about what hes done.

I read about that poor boy last night, how scared did the poor mite feel to have that happen to him when so helpless.

I won't start on what I could do to the murderer as I am new to this forum and I wouldn't like to get the reputation of being a cold, pyschotic person capable of visiting horrendous torture to 5hit eating, living breathing scum. He is 21 and responsible for his actions, unfortunately he won't be held responsible. Now on the other hand if I was appointed State Executionet/Torturer/Confession Gatherer I am sure he would feel very responsible.

Rant now over please except my apologies but having children younger than the poor little chap, well you know where I'm coming from

Latest posts

Back