Did the earth Move for You?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

graysalchemy

Reaction score
Anyone feel the earth quake in Yorkshire last night?

clicky.

I didn't as I am the right side of the Pennines :lol: :lol: , but i did have a premonition of the earth quake.

I am a picture framer and I had just completed 130 frames for a hotel (yes I did work the bank holiday). They were stacked up on my bench awaiting to be wrapped and put on a pallet today, but at half past four I thought

What happens if there is an Earthquake all these frames will smash :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

So I wrapped them. Low and behold there was an earth quake.

Am I psychic or like one of those animals that can detect a natural disaster. :lol: :lol:

Cheers

AG

Spooky that AG :?

Thought the last bit of this report was brilliant :thumb:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... z1A3JPiLeu

North Yorkshire Police said: ‘We received 999 calls with reports of chandeliers rattling, floors shaking and loud noises – but no injuries.’

..... reports of chandaliers rattling :roll: posh lot over the other side of the Pennines these days, fancy having chandeliers in the outside bog :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Baz Chaz said:
..... reports of chandaliers rattling :roll: posh lot over the other side of the Pennines these days, fancy having chandeliers in the outside bog :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

They have come along way since Bosworth Field :lol: :lol: :lol:

dennisking said:
Any idea of tomorrows lotto numbers AG :roll:

graysalchemy said:
Now you are the second person to say that.

18, 23,48,7,33 and 12

OK then :roll: what about tomorrow nights WINNING numbers :lol:

Baz Chaz said:
North Yorkshire Police said: ‘We received 999 calls with reports of chandeliers rattling, floors shaking and loud noises – but no injuries.’

Isn't that weird... 999 calls and that's the same as their telephone number :grin:

Nice one GA.. I am really tempted to do those lottery numbers!

i was nobing off to sleep and thort somone had chuked somting of my window. thats wot it sounded like. wen are lass come to bed se said there had been a earth qake. i asked wot time. five past nine she said. that was the same time i herd that noise. not a mark on the window so wot else cud it be

I live in West Yorkshire so just at the edges of the "effected area" but I didnt feel a thing. I felt the last one though, I think it was about 2-3 years ago :wha:

Tony said:
Nice one GA.. I am really tempted to do those lottery numbers!

Please don't waste your money, well perhaps a pound would be worth it. Oh no what will happen if they are the right numbers and I don't put a pound on.

:lol: :lol:

AG

Thats it ....... :roll:

now all the members of the forum will be on those the numbers, if they come up we'll each get 3/6d :roll: :lol:

Are but I have got the euro lottery numbers as well :lol: :lol: :lol:

And you are not having them :whistle: :whistle:

Latest posts

Back