Dirty Stinking Lousy Rotten B******s!

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Moley

Regular.
Reaction score
I've received a voucher in today's post: :D

“Adrian, get your hands on a FREE PINT at The Railway Train”
:thumb: :cheers:

Tear here....

I opened it with eager anticipation .... :party:

“Your free pint's waiting for you at The Railway train, 81 Offmore Road, Kidderminster.
So get yourself down here!
We've got excellent beer, a friendly atmosphere and you can be sure there'll always be a cold pint and a warm welcome waiting for you.
Don't forget to bring this voucher with you and there'll be a pint of perfectly chilled Carling at the bar, on us.”

Chilled?!! :shock:
C*rl*ng!!! :eek:

B4$t4rd$ !!!!! :twisted:

unclepumble said:
Don't Diss Carling it keeps me in a job
Yes, I did think of you when I noticed the return address was Molson Coors.

I can't believe anyone actually likes it though, they just don't know any better.

Moley said:
unclepumble said:
Don't Diss Carling it keeps me in a job
I can't believe anyone actually likes it though, they just don't know any better.
Actually I think it's very much like Bud (Bud is higher quality of course :whistle: ) . . . the people that drink this stuff actually don't like beer :shock: . . . they just think they do . . . and this cold bland, tasteless, fizzy alcoholic beverage suits their somewhat juvenile palate (as kiddies tend to like sweet low bitterness things ;) ) . . . in days of old new/kiddie drinkers would have started to drink mild . . . before going on to develop a taste for a man's drink . . . bitter . . . Now the marketeers tell them that carlbudmillorrs is a mans drink and they believe them :rofl:

Strange that ms31 had 1 come through yesterday for the shire oak in brownhills !!!!
Whats up cant they give it away now

Aleman said:
. in days of old new/kiddie drinkers would have started to drink mild . . . before going on to develop a taste for a man's drink . . . bitter . . . Now the marketeers tell them that carlbudmillorrs is a mans drink and they believe them :rofl:

Actually most of the kids are drinking Kopparberg, Summer Fruits cider :sick: and magers pear cider :sick: :sick: :sick: and they can't drink any more than 3 pints of Lager as their delicate little stomachs cannot handle it, so go on voddie and coke.&

& as you know Bitter was originally the drink of the gentlemen, and mild was the drink for men, Small Beer was for the Kids, I don't think much has changed apart from the difficulty of obtaining a decent Mild today.

I have had a couple of pints RED Sheild, In Burton this evening on draft, when it go's on general sale elsewhere in the country I can recommend it is a nice pint, especially if they send out free vouchers to try it.

UP

unclepumble said:
I have had a couple of pints RED Sheild, In Burton this evening on draft, when it go's on general sale elsewhere in the country I can recommend it is a nice pint, especially if they send out free vouchers to try it.
UP

I've been waiting to try this. I must say that I'm not expecting much though.

And if Coors put their cask prices up any more, I think my favourite pub is going to drop them anyway :!:

jamesb said:
unclepumble said:
UP

I've been waiting to try this. I must say that I'm not expecting much though.

And if Coors put their cask prices up any more, I think my favourite pub is going to drop them anyway :!:

I wasn't expecting much either James, but was pleasantly supprised, its very nice & it is brewed in small batches in the White Sheild Microbrewery.

UP

unclepumble said:
Don't Diss Carling it keeps me in a job, & some people actually like it! :D

5.5 million BBL a year of it sells.

UP
doesnt stop making it **** though

drunk by sheeple not people ;)

critch said:
unclepumble said:
Don't Diss Carling it keeps me in a job, & some people actually like it! :D

5.5 million BBL a year of it sells.

UP
doesnt stop making it **** though

drunk by sheeple not people ;)

I Know plenty who think its the pinnacle the benchmark for lager, I don't agree with them but everyone is welcome to their own opinion, I also think that BUD etc are even worse.

UP

Latest posts

Back