Dunfsner II - 16-01-10

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dunfie

Regular.
Reaction score
I did one of these a couple of weeks ago but as its still cold and I have some Saaz and two pack of Safbrew S-23 to use up. :cheers:

Dunfsner2.jpg

Well I had a great day today. andymacintyre, one of the new forum members, joined me for the day and I think he left with the impression that this brewing lark is a bit of a doddle so hopefully he will pop his AG cherry soon.

I had the flame on a bit too fierce so I missed my target a bit and ended up with around 24l instead of the intended 25l. However no harm done and it all smells pretty good in the fermenter. :cheers:

Nice one and well done for turning someone to the dark side :D

I see it's tidy enough for vistors just not us rabble!

Glad it went ok, I know somethings things go wrong when you have vistors :D

muddydisco said:
I see it's tidy enough for vistors just not us rabble!

Glad it went ok, I know somethings things go wrong when you have vistors :D

I got Andy to sign a Non Disclosure Agreement. :lol:

Many thanks for showing me the ropes this afternoon. While I'd not say it was a doddle, it has certainly helped demystify the whole process and given me the confidence to get started on AG.
And tasting some of your finished product has certainly been all the encouragement I need to crack on and get the AG cherry popped!

:cheers:
:D

andymacintyre said:
Many thanks for showing me the ropes this afternoon. While I'd not say it was a doddle, it has certainly helped demystify the whole process and given me the confidence to get started on AG.
And tasting some of your finished product has certainly been all the encouragement I need to crack on and get the AG cherry popped!

:cheers:
:D

:clap: :clap:

Latest posts

Back